The Wasp is a 30 inch (760mm) flying wing glider.
Perfect for intermediate and experienced pilots.
Centre mounted fin for speed and tracking.
Small enough to fit in the car and take anywhere, yet fast and agile to keep things interesting!
- 1 x set of EPP foam wing cores
- 1 x EPP nose pod
- 4 x carbon fibre wing spars
- 2 x balsa elevons
- 1 x pack control horns and push rods
- 1 x Balsa centre fin
- Detailed build instructions
- Materials: High Density EPP foam
- Span: 760mm wing span (30 inches)
- AUW: ~280 grams
You will need the following equipment to complete the Wasp
Wasp Kit Cost: $65.00 per kit (AUD)
- Radio Control Transmitter with elevon mixing capabilities
- Radio Control Micro Receiver
- 2 x 9gm servos (standard or micro size) add servos to your order here
- 1 x AAA 4.8v flight battery pack
- Fibre tape
- Coloured packing tape, or iron on film covering
- CA Glue
- 3M77 Spray Glue
- Lost Model Alarm (optional) add a lost model alarm to your order here
- Switch Jack (optional)
Postage: $15.00 per kit Australia wide, or $20.00 per kit Worldwide.
Please select your shipping destination.